[TYPO3-user-registration] sr_feuser_registration - no forms and no feuser login functions

Ken Helmers helmers.ken at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:02:45 CEST 2014

Hi folks,
I am hoping this is the place to get some guidance on the correct installation and usage of the feuser login and registration functions.
I have installed the ext., setup a 'folder' for the collection of user record storage.
I have "created" the template page and included the registration plugin and the css template....

When the logon is shown - entry of user/pwd information returns basically a refresh of the page.... no login.
The user registration doesn't show on any page..... not even when "accessed" directly by page view....

In short - no logon works, except for the  admin login...  no user registration.. no forgot passwords...

The installation guides I've read (all I can find) all leave out a step or two, or make assumptions on where/how to do requisite other things.

I am hoping to get some guidance and assistance - where to look, what to do... HOW to do....
I am not a programmer and do not desire to be one.
I do like the inherent power of this CMS... but things need to work....

Thanks on advance for all assistance!