[TYPO3-user-registration] No "Edit" after Update :-(

Steffen Ziegler Steffen.Ziegler at drk-pluederhausen.de
Sat Apr 26 14:17:11 CEST 2014

Hi there,
I made yesterday an update to version 3.1.2.

I've created a template on a page, with Contains "FE User registers CSS
Styled" as content element "plugin" and then type sr_feuser Edit.
Subrecord collection the ID of the folder where the users are.

Unfortunately, I will as soon as the content element is "active"
displays a completely blank page. Is this elemnt disabled but my
"normal" Typo3 template displayed no content.

Does anyone have an idea?

Before the update (I know, unfortunately, the version no longer)
everything worked wonderfully!

Have already Uninstalled everything again and fresh install

Steffen