[TYPO3-mvc] Extension configuration and install tool compare DB errors with alternative database

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Fri Mar 9 11:31:06 CET 2018

Hi all,

I have a Typo3 version 8 where I've created an extension using a table
in an alternative database, it works fine but when I installed the
extension with the extension manager or compare database with the
Install Tool, I've error on on the other tables existing on the
alternative database :

#20: The table with name 'AlternativeDb.AnotherTable' already exists.
(More information)

Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\SchemaException thrown in file
/var/www/data/typo3_src-8.7.10/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/SchemaException.php
in line 109.

This problem appears even if I add the table in LocalConfiguration.php,
section 'TableMapping'.

Do you know if there is a way to ignore tables in alternative database ?

The configuration :

Reference :
https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/ApiOverview/Database/Configuration/Index.html

// LocalConfiguration.php
// [...]
'DB'  =>  [
    'Connections'  =>  [
       'Default'  =>  [
          'charset'  =>  'utf8',
          'dbname'  =>  'default_dbname',
          'driver'  =>  'mysqli',
          'host'  =>  'default_host',
          'password'  =>  '***',
          'port'  =>  3306,
          'user'  =>  'default_user',
       ],
       'AlternativeDb'  =>  [
          'charset'  =>  'utf8',
          'dbname'  =>  'syslog_dbname',
          'driver'  =>  'mysqli',
          'host'  =>  'syslog_host',
          'password'  =>  '***',
          'port'  =>  3306,
          'user'  =>  'syslog_user',
       ],
    ],
    'TableMapping'  =>  [
       'MyTable'  =>  'AlternativeDb'
    ]
],
// [...]

--
Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?