[TYPO3-mvc] paginate widget looses object property (sub object))

Markus D typo3 at markusduebbert.de
Sat Mar 12 10:32:58 CET 2016

> Do you pass your objects as query result and not as array?

I pass my object via objects="{comments}":

<f:widget.paginate objects="{comments}" as="paginatedComments" configuration="{itemsPerPage: 5, insertAbove: 1, insertBelow: 0, maximumNumberOfLinks: 10}">

The problem for me is, that the widget only passes the properties on the next level. Not on two or more levels.
But this is a feature, therefore i cannot use the widget paginator

comments.property1 works

comments.subcomment.property1 doesn't work