[TYPO3-mvc] Change SPLIT_PATTERN_SHORTHANDSYNTAX using StandaloneView

Jürgen Pfusterschmied j.pfusterschmied at gmx.at
Thu Mar 3 14:01:51 CET 2016

Hello,

how do I change the default SPLIT_PATTERN_SHORTHANDSYNTAX ({value}) by using the StandaloneView?

My Problem:
I have to render several LaTeX pages with different content. So I will use FLUID (Template/Partials). However there is the same Problem as in JS.... Is it possible to change the default "{value}" width ###value###???

The SPLIT_PATTERN_SHORTHANDSYNTAX static variable is defined in the TemplateParser.php but how can I change this dynamically by using a PHPView or StandaloneView?

Best regards Jürgen