[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Removing all FEUsergroups for a particular FEUser

Genser typo3 at genser.eu
Tue Mar 1 16:57:33 CET 2016

You may be right. In the BE you can not edit and save a FEUser that has no groups assigned (so at least TCA does not allow group-less FEUsers).
On the other hand, if I call my function twice the FEUser has no more groups (and the user can not log in anymore, which is intended in my case). I could leave it like that, but I was wondering if there was a "cleaner" way.
Or maybe i have to rethink my solution all together.