[TYPO3-mvc] storagePid from flexform, TS, etc.

Alex Tuveri at at uniud.it
Thu Jun 23 12:59:42 CEST 2016

Hi
I spent some hours without find a valid solution.

THE PROBLEM  (TYPO3 7.6) - I have made a new extension using extension builder, then when I put the plugin on the page I have the box to select the page (s), named: Records Storage Page.
If i select some pages, it seems that nothing happens. Simply the data are ignored.

I SUPPOSE:
the repository via extbase  should fetch the records reading the box (or I'm wrong)?

THEN I FOUND THIS SUGGESTION:
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/58857

BRIEF REPORT:
* removed from TS:
  plugin.tx_myplugin.persistence.storagePid
* modified the repository as here:
$query->setRespectStoragePage(TRUE)
* edit the plugin and select some pages
Now extbase should use the pages to do the query...

instead,  when I run the FE on the frontend, I get some errors:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1365779762: Missing storage page ids. (More information)

TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\Exception\InconsistentQuerySettingsException thrown in file
/var/www/t3sources/typo3_src-7.6.x/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Persistence/Generic/Storage/Typo3DbQueryParser.php in line 778.

49 TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\Storage\Typo3DbQueryParser::getPageIdStatement("tx_soho_domain_model_normal", "tx_soho_domain_model_normal", array)

/var/www/t3sources/typo3_src-7.6.x/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Persistence/Generic/Storage/Typo3DbQueryParser.php:
00602:         $pageIdStatement = '';
00603:         if ($querySettings->getRespectStoragePage()) {
00604:             $pageIdStatement = $this->getPageIdStatement($tableName, $tableAlias, $querySettings->getStoragePageIds());
00605:         }
00606:

obviousli the error is referred to the file
Classes/Domain/Model/Normal.php

ok obviously this do not contain any function to get directly the plugin settings....

what can I do to fetch the storagePIds or  should I add some php lines?

thank you for your suggestion