[TYPO3-mvc] more than one repository in one controller without output of data

Alex Tuveri at at uniud.it
Mon Jun 20 09:53:59 CEST 2016

Hi
I suspect that the whole process should use what is stated here:

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/b-ExtbaseReference/Index.html

As I have 4 tables (normal, closed. holiday, exceptions)  to render, may should I do this (?):

1. from normal, get the records (or simply che the 'normal' records) an then do a forwars like this:

forward(render, holiday, myextensionname, '')

and then, there (within the controller named holiday) get the records and send the data to the view?

where I put a renderAction within the file Holiday.php (new controller)

I have not tried this, but this seems to be a bit intricate.