[TYPO3-mvc] No translation available

Basti Baumann donillo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:53:15 CEST 2016

Hi,

I display a list of entries in my extension with that functio in a repository:

    /**
     *  Get all questions for a categoryUID
     *
     * @param integer $categoryUID
     */
    public function findByCat($categoryUID) {
      $query = $this->createQuery();
		$query->matching($query->contains('category', $categoryUID));
		$result = $query->execute();
		return $result;
}

Everything works fine in standar language (english), but no one of my translated records are shon in other languages (german, french).
I´m using ExtBase 6.2 in TYPO3 6.2. Shouldn´t that work? And how could I solve it?