[TYPO3-mvc] Create a link in backend to a frontend page/extension/plugin

Jahnke Consulting (JaCons) dirk.jahnke at jacons.de
Fri Jul 15 13:40:45 CEST 2016

Hi Michal,

> Am 15.07.2016 um 09:43 schrieb Michal Cygankiewicz <mc at amtsolution.pl>:
>
> I had similar problem some time ago. I have used pagepath extension (https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pagepath) to solve that problem.

Thanks for this hint. I am a bit skeptical. It does not directly generate a link to the target page but a eID link instead. The resolver then creates a FE environment and generates the link, which is returned  back. I expected, there exists a direct way to generate the link.

But nevertheless thanks for pointing to pagepath, as it has shown me to get parts of the link in a generic way. Thus, my current approach is to concatenate Scheme, Domain and typo3 site url (TYPO3_SITE_URL) plus the parameters for the page („id=xxx“) and plugin parameters (I found the ExtensionService to be helpful). First tests seems to work for me, but is that a good approach?

Thank you!
Dirk