[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid cObject into a view helper

Karsten Madsen karsten at k20.dk
Wed Feb 10 09:31:32 CET 2016

Hi TYPO3 folks

Im not great at making fluid inline notations, maybe you can help me?

Im trying to put images from my cObject into my viewHelper, but nothing I try works for me. The code below not working, but it is the version i think is closest to the correct awnser.
<header class="site-header full-size-left" style="background-image: url({f:cObject(typoscriptObjectPath: 'lib.topimage', data:{template:'default'})} -> {cmb:image()})">

Venlig hilsen

K20 - Karsten Madsen

Email: karsten at k20.dk