[TYPO3-mvc] Where are data definitios are located e.g. \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\ResourceInterface

Hans-Georg Althoff hgalt at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 11:26:41 CET 2016

I am sorry,
but your information does not help me.

If I want to use the below function
setOriginalResource(\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\ResourceInterface $originalResource)
than I have to understand, which kind of informatio I have to provide inside $originalResource.

Especially, I need to generate a FileReference for a image file, which already exist under fileadmin.

Somewhere all the var definitions must be exist insde Typo3, but I am can not find them!