[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase and exceptions

devweb dev-si at cndp.fr
Sat Dec 10 10:37:55 CET 2016

Other Class is just :

class OtherClass {
  public function testException() {
    throw new \Exception('testException works?');

In fact, this code is just an exemple, not my real code.
I can explain what i do in my real code.
In an Extbase Controller i have got an function A with a throw exception when I dectect a bad situation.
In the same Extbase Controller, I use it in an Action and all works fine.
But I want to move the A function in an utility class because she has no place in my controller. So I copy/paste the code of my A function from the controller to the utility class. Since that, the exception no longer works.