[TYPO3-mvc] Two Plugins, same page same action

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:12:47 CEST 2016

Hi fellow Devs

I have a problem regarding plugins on the same page with the same actions. I have bootstrap tabs integrated on the page. In my case I have 2 Tabs, in each an order Form for a Product.

As I understand it correctly, every instance of the plugin handles the given post data even if only one form has been filled, due to the same GET-Params pointing to the same actions.

For that case, I have come up with my own workaround by defining my own hash for each action using a static variable, creating a hash out of the static var and increase the var by 1. This generates unique hashes for each instance of the plugin and thus can be validate in the backend.

Is there a proper way to handle it with extbase or should I just stick with my solution?

Greetings
Gion