[TYPO3-mvc] Sorting children (object storage) again

Maik Hagenbruch maik at hagenbru.ch
Sun Sep 27 15:58:49 CEST 2015

Hey there...
i know that post is very old, but i have same the problem and can't get this working.

I have a field which stores childs as comma separated list.
for example i have ids like 3,1 in this list my query returns a result which changes this order to 1,3.
ich dont want this, i want this order to stay like its stored in the database.

i tried many ways, but nothing works correctly for me.

Can anybody explain how to get this correct working?