[TYPO3-mvc] @uuid, @identity and @transient - is there any use of them?

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:37:42 CEST 2015

Hi, Philipp

> > @transient - supposed to skip property
>
> That one works fine. I use it to add precalculated values to the models that
> should not be part of the DB, but are required for rendering (e.g. grouping
> and stuff like this).

Thank you, nice to know.
I tried to use it in a bit different way. I have property of type "resource" in my model, which is not yet known by Extbase in TYPO3 7.4 (but will appear soon [1]), therefore it was needed to be skipped, but still an Exception was thrown even with @transient, so I decided, that it doesn't work too.

[1]: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/69539