[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 v7.6 extBase backend module template path not working

Ghanshyam B. Gohel ghanshyam.typo3developer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:54:31 CET 2015

I have created extBase extension using extension_builder. Everything is fine but backend module path not working.

- constants.txt

module.my_ext {
view {
         templateRootPath = EXT:my_ext/Resources/Private/Backend/Templates/
         partialRootPath = EXT:my_ext/Resources/Private/Backend/Partials/
         layoutRootPath = EXT:my_ext/Resources/Private/Backend/Layouts/

-setup.txt

module.my_ext {
    	view {
    		 templateRootPath = {$module.my_ext.view.templateRootPath}
    		 partialRootPath = {$module.my_ext.view.partialRootPath}
    		 layoutRootPath = {$module.my_ext.view.layoutRootPath}

I have clear:
- Install tool cache
- General cache
- Even removed entire typo3temp folder

I have included static template in my root template.

But, it still consider FE template view
Please assist me, where I did mistake or it is core issue?

Thank you.
Ghanshyam
Inspiring people to share! don't forget that my friend.