[TYPO3-mvc] JOIN

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Tue May 19 10:06:35 CEST 2015

Hello dear developers.

The fear of me is JOIN. Never understood this really, so i'd like your help.

My Example (tt_address->extbaseMapping is assuned to work correctly):

tt_address:
UID, Name, Group;Group...(groups names are uid, just for better reading)
3, Company1, Farbe;deutschland
5, Company2, deutschland;Maschine

I'd like to write a filter, AND connected:
Give me all addresses whit group "deutschland"
-> 3,5
Give me all addresses whit group "deutschland" AND "Farbe"
-> 3

SELECT DISTINCT uid, company FROM tt_address INNER JOIN
tt_address_group_mm ON tt_address.uid = tt_address_group_mm.uid_local
WHERE tt_address_group_mm.uid_foreign IN('deutschland','farbe')

-> 3,5
But I expect only id3

Try this:
WHERE
tt_address_group_mm.uid_foreign = 'farbe' AND
tt_address_group_mm.uid_foreign = 'deutschland'

-> NULL
I still expect id3...???

Of course I bild thois first with $query->matching... wich leads to the
exact same result.
$part[] = $query->equals('addressgroup.uid', 'deutschland');
$part[] = $query->equals('addressgroup.uid', 'farbe');
$query->matching($query->logicalOr($part));

-> 3,5
seems extbase build some very close to my SELECT.

If I change this to logicalAnd, then I get no result.

If you see my mistake, please let me know.

Thank you for your help,

Christian.