[TYPO3-mvc] How to keep ObjectStorage Position untouched from ViewHelper

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Tue May 12 22:48:07 CEST 2015

Hi there

I wrote a viewhelper, which has to iterate through the attached objects
of an entity.

Unfortunately this viewhelper is called from within a foreach loop,
which walks through the same ObjectStorage.

How can I keep my viewhelper from changing the position of  this
ObjectStorage's iterator? Maybe I can save and restore it?
I tried to avoid this issue by some object cloning, but this didn't do
the trick.

Regards,
Till