[TYPO3-mvc] Harmonization and Streamlining of CMS Fluid and FLOW Fluid

Claus Due claus at phpmind.net
Tue Mar 24 14:01:02 CET 2015

Thanks for jumping in Sebastian!

> As far as I understand, that's pretty much in line of what Claus says,
> but also numerous others in this thread have been suggesting.

That is *perfectly* in line with what I am envisioning.

I am giving it some deep thought about how these "layers" might be
made easier to implement than the obvious "just add new namespaces"
solution. I'll keep you all posted ;)

As Bastian also adds:

> I could imagine a mechanism that allows for registering single
> ViewHelpers to be available in the "f" namespace.

That's the jist of the solution I hope to create. It's definitely a goal that
any "layer" on top of a "core fluid" would be able to plug a transparent
compatibility into fluid.