[TYPO3-mvc] Harmonization and Streamlining of CMS Fluid and FLOW Fluid

Claus Due claus at phpmind.net
Mon Mar 23 10:28:50 CET 2015

> Yea, I linked that one from the ticket mentioned[1]. I didn't have a
> close look yet, but the description reads very promising and maybe we
> could use that as base for a standalone product with its own little
> community and ViewHelper repositories, ... ;)

Actually no, you didn't ;) Because I created *this* version on Saturday.

This is a new go. It's broken down much more than the previous
attempt and does things much closer to the way you've been
discussing in this thread. All this new one needs is a cache impl.

The old one was https://github.com/NamelessCoder/fluid

> otherwise we'll get a breaking change.

You'll be getting that either way. In this case, we must be brave and
allow breaking changes, imho.