[TYPO3-mvc] Localize objects and templates in CLI mode

michal_cygankiewicz at interia.pl michal_cygankiewicz at interia.pl
Mon Jun 29 13:16:17 CEST 2015

Hi Johannes,
no - it is the same as http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28009895/set-language-of-typo3-standaloneview-in-commandcontroller . So in FE everything is fine - I don't have any issues there. The issue is while trying to send e-mails in different languages from scheduler task which is executed by CLI.

Regards,
Michal Cygankiewicz