[TYPO3-mvc] Auf Formulardaten in mehreren Plugins zugreifen

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Thu Jun 18 17:39:42 CEST 2015

Hey there.

Allowing both actions in both plugins isn't exactly what you want. That of course leads to both plugins calling the very same action, resulting in having the same content displayed multiple times.

You need to limit both plugins to one action and controller each. This makes the only action the default one.

Then configure your extension to "skip default arguments":
> plugin.tx_your_extension.features.skipDefaultArguments = 1

This setting makes the UriBuilder skip the "action" argument just in case you are calling the "default action" of a plugin.

Like Anja said: Have both plugins share the same argument namespace. That's a prerequisite, too.

Now this very configuration leads to both plugins being rendered according to their individual default action. As long as they are different, both plugins can show different things but share the same arguments.

But I must confess, that feels very hacky.

The cleaner way would be to make pi_searchform call the pi_list directly with no shared argument namespace and have a Fluid partial rendering the search input. Now use the partial in both, the pi_searchform as well as the pi_list. The pi_search only calls the search input partial with no surrounding HTML, the pi_list calls the search input but then adds its search content.

Messing with argument namespaces, default actions, auto magic routing and stuff always feels kind of wobbly and odd. Although all of this should be documented behavior, the situation really looks like only working by accident.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler | netlogix Media

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Web: media.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Web: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt