[TYPO3-mvc] Resolve file path from file:xx

Sebastian Zarges sebastian.zarges at ewikon.com
Wed Jul 22 15:44:18 CEST 2015

Hi,
thanks for the reply, but I haven't a object like $file, I just have the value "file:1234" (1234 = uid of the file in table sys_file).
It seems, that I could not create a File-Object with the uid of a file.

At the moment I just see the chance to get the path of the file through reading the field "identifier" in the db table "sys_file", but I think there must be a smarter way to get this infomation.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance