[TYPO3-mvc] select data record (uid) in backend for show view

Markus D typo3 at markusduebbert.de
Thu Jul 16 09:58:51 CEST 2015

Hello,

i have an extension which shows me in the list view my data records. From there i have a link to the show view. The uid is transferred via GET.

Now i want to create single pages in my page tree with the plugin and the show view.

But how do I get the uids for the show view there if i don't have the GET parameters anylonger?
I thought i can determine the uids via plugin > behaviour > Datastorage. But here i can only determine a folder and no single or multiple data records

Any suggestion?

Best regards, blueamerican, germany