[TYPO3-mvc] How to escape square brackets in extbase action links?

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Jul 8 09:45:41 CEST 2015

Hi Sebastian!

Sebastian Peine wrote:

> thanks for your answer  - I thought the error was on my side ;)

Honestly I think it is :)

> Bug report is filed: forge.typo3.org/issues/67934

Let me cite what I have written there and why I closed the report:

Do you have cooluri installed? Then remove it, try again and blame the
author of that extension.

Do you have realurl installed and have set
'doNotRawUrlEncodeParameterNames' => true ? Then change the
configuration and blame the one who enabled this configuration (not the
default)

None of the above? Try with a clean core and no additional extensions.
TYPO3 properly encodes the url argument names.

:)

HTH

Kind regards,
Helmut