[TYPO3-mvc] Setting typeconverter of childobject

Douwe Doornbos d.doornbos at rug.nl
Fri Jan 30 17:21:55 CET 2015

Thank you Werner, I played around, but only when adding the index-value it works:

$this->arguments['order']
->getPropertyMappingConfiguration()
->forProperty('orderLines')
->forProperty('000000007c7dbcf300000000733a4805')
->forProperty('amount')
->setTypeConverter( new \Cmp\Ext\Property\TypeConverter\AmountToFloatConverter)

But the index is different every time. How can I set the typeconverter for all the child-records at once?

I also would also like to maintain the entered value in the form. The form now reverts to the original value.

Btw. Is there any documentation/tutorials available on entering/editing parent data (order) with multiple childrecords (orderlines) in a single form? With typeconverting, validation errormessages showing next to the right (child)fields, etc.?

With kindly regards,

Douwe.