[TYPO3-mvc] flashMessage only visible for BE users

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Wed Jan 21 17:25:35 CET 2015

Hi Muriel,

check out the VHS ViewHelpers. They allow to check for a logged-in
backend user from within a Fluid template:
https://fluidtypo3.org/viewhelpers/vhs/master/Security/AllowViewHelper.html

If you need to have the functionality in PHP, you can check
$GLOBALS['BE_USER']->user for user data.

Regards,
Jonas

Am 12.01.2015 um 15:04 schrieb Muriel le Pair:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add some warnings that should only be visible for BE
> users.
>
> Is it possible to add a flashMessage that is only visible to BE users?
> If not how do I check if a BE users is loged in?
>
> --
> kind regards,
>
> Muriel le Pair

Neu: welcome.region-stuttgart.de
Neu: ladenbackofen.de
Neu: beltamor.de
--------------------------------
d-mind bei Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/werbeagentur.internetagentur.stuttgart
d-mind
Fuchs/Weiß/Strobel GbR
Mörikestraße 69
70199 Stuttgart

Tel.: +49 711 280481-1 (Durchwahl: -18)
Fax:  +49 711 280481-3
Inhaber: Jens Fuchs, Michael Weiß, Jens Strobel
www.d-mind.de