[TYPO3-mvc] typoscript ajax rendering and allow controller->action

Daniel Völkel d.voelkel at medienwuerfel.de
Wed Jan 21 13:28:20 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

I'm using Helmut Hummels typoscript rendering for ajax in one of my extbase extension. In my extension, I have three actions which call an ajax based search function. Within the dynamically loaded results, the user can save some results as his personal favourites - also via ajax.

This works well with two of my three actions, just the last call responds with "The action "requestAngebotBaby" (controller "AnfrageBaby") is not allowed by this plugin."

Of course I've checked my FlexForm, the action is allowed. And if I don't load the results via ajax, the action can be called just fine.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Best regards,
Dan