[TYPO3-mvc] Hook after all database operations on publish?

Mohamed Rebai momed.rebai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:24:10 CET 2015

In my website we use a lot the workspace module. What i'm trying to do is, when publishing a record (it's an event actually), i write the new content of the record in a file.

To do that, i use this hook :

function processCmdmap_postProcess($command, $table, $id, $value, &$reference) {

The problem is, for the date (Datetime object in the model) and photo (FileReference object in the model) i always obtain the old value in the hook, but for the other fields (text and varchar fields) i obtain the new value. To get the record i use findByUid ...

Is there any hook executed after all database operations when publishing a record ?

Thanks a lot