[TYPO3-mvc] repository issue with contains

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Wed Jan 14 12:37:33 CET 2015

If you have a condition no company.member a company-enablefields check
will be added to your query unless you unless you explicitly request
enableFields to be ignored (by setRespectEnableFields(FALSE)) (in which
case you will have to add those yourself (e.g. for the main model)).

If you want to check your query, you can use the following trick:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->debugOutput = 2;
$query->execute()->toArray();
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->debugOutput = FALSE;

Will show you all SQL queries performed by your query (minus a possible
modification e.g. due to pagination).

Patrick