[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Create predefined fe_groups when activating extension

Genser typo3 at genser.eu
Mon Dec 14 22:46:03 CET 2015

Oh, right. I knew I forgot something: Even though the code asks for a Page ID, it uses '2' anyway.

Also there is a mistake in the if statement of the getFrontendUserGroupByName function. Here's the correct one:
if (0 == $this->frontendUserGroupRepository->countByTitle($frontendUserGroupTitle)) {

Never change code between testing it and posting it in a forum (like I did)