[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Create predefined fe_groups when activating extension

Genser typo3 at genser.eu
Thu Dec 10 15:21:30 CET 2015

For some reason I can't get the function to work when it gets called from (for example) a Hook, so for right now it only seems the work in a plug-in.
I'm not sure if there is a way to call a function, when an extension is installed, since I never needed that. Maybe there is a Hook or a SignalSlot in the extension manager?

By the way, I made a mistake in the PHPDoc Block of the function:
@param string $frontendUserGroupTitle should be @param $frontendUserGroupTitle