[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Create predefined fe_groups when activating extension

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Fri Dec 4 12:01:22 CET 2015

@David,

thanks for the suggestion. I already deactivated my extension and then cleared the cache. I also went to delete manually the content of the typo3temp folder.

I also noticed that developing extensions in typo3 7 is a bit tedious because of the cache.

@Chris

I am currently looking into your suggestions and documentation references but I can't get it working. I copied the whole ext_tables.sql file so I would have the same create definition needed for all the other tables. Then I replaced the "create table" statement for fe_groups by the one I got from the sql dump made in the BE from the EM by clicking the last action "Download SQL Dump".

Then copied an existing insert statement and modified the uid and title value.

Finally I deactivate the extension in EM and cleared the cache using the install tool. Afterward I activate the plugin but it seems the ext_tables_static+adt.sql doesn't have any effect at all.

(
Btw, I don't understand your last reply:

---
Can you show the first lines of your controller?
What is in line 15? Whatr do you try to get?
After mods on model or injected (repositories) SYSTEM cache should be clared (in install tool or reactivate extension).
Chris
---

Also I am wondering why your messages won't show up in this thread and also I can't reply to your messages.
)