[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Create predefined fe_groups when activating extension

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Thu Dec 3 16:21:05 CET 2015

Hi Chris,

sorry to bother you again. I am feeling a little stupid right now.

First I added the INSERT mysql-statement in the ext_tables.sql which didn't work. Then I read that for dumping static data I had to create the ext_tables_static+adt.sql file which I did. But the INSERT mysql-statement doesn't get executed as it seems. I also tried to activate/deactivate the plugin with cleared cache.

I am using typo3 v7.6 and the extension builder 7.6 to create my extension.

Best, regards,
Quan