[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Create predefined fe_groups when activating extension

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Wed Dec 2 17:17:36 CET 2015

Hi,

the problem is that I'm totally new to typo3 and I am currently reading the docs (but it's a lot) ;)

So to fast forward the learning and development curve I am looking out for help from the pros.

And now I see the shiny solution chris and you have given to me!

I wanted to create the groups dynamically so that I can reuse the extension/plugin without needing to think about manual setup steps.

Thanks again for all the fast replies here in the Forum, love it!!!