[TYPO3-mvc] enable fields

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Mon Apr 20 08:14:33 CEST 2015

PropertyMapping does not work with hidden records. You can:
 Remove it from the enablefields in tca.
 Maybe at hidden with getters and setters to your model so that you are able to query for non-hidden records.

Look on this list. Ive had this problem some time ago.

Sorry for no example, i am on mobile right now.

Regards