[TYPO3-mvc] 6.2 and Fileupload

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Mon Apr 6 19:35:07 CEST 2015

Am 06.04.2015 um 19:04 schrieb Anja Leichsenring:

 > I guess you have a validationError on your updateAction, the Script
 > tries to fall back to the form action and there it has not property
 > mapping allowence. Provide it in an initializeAction

Thank you for your quick answer.

Sorry, i have to do a little bit try and error and ask silly questions.
I am too unexperienced with this extbase things:

This is my init

public function initializeUpdateAction() {
$this->setTypeConverterConfigurationForImageUpload('printitem');
}

Can you give me an example what you mean?
The Property mapper thing I have never unsestood, ist to new to me.

the domain-modell says
     /**
      * Image
      *