[TYPO3-mvc] Add object fails

Valeria Tabolsky valeria.tabolsky at ext.jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Sep 29 11:17:33 CEST 2014

Thank you Gianluca,

no my model doesn't extend another, but the table schema had foreign key constraint.
As I understand Typo3 models doesn't allow it. Once I removed foreign key everything works fine.
Here is the configuration of property 'category', it still has  'foreign_table' but only on typoscript  level not in DB schema.

If there is a possibility to use foreign keys, i'd like to.

		'category' => array(
			'exclude' => 1,
			'label' => 'LLL:EXT:links/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xlf:tx_links_domain_model_link.category',
			'config' => array(
				'type' => 'select',
				'foreign_table' => 'tx_links_domain_model_linkcategory',
				'foreign_table_where' => 'AND tx_links_domain_model_linkcategory.pid = ###CURRENT_PID###',

				'size' => 4,
				'eval' => 'int'
			)
		),