[TYPO3-mvc] 6.2 Strange Bug with Repository Remove: Insists on wrong object type?

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Fri Sep 26 22:14:06 CEST 2014

Hi all

I want to get ready with some old extension for 6.2, but there's one
issue driving me crazy:

In my deleteAction, I pass the right object, but I always get the error:
#1248363336: The object given to remove() was not of the type
(Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_Anfahrtsdokument) this repository manages.

My deleteAction looks like this:

        /**
         * Delete Anfahrtsdokument
         * @param Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_Anfahrtsdokument
$anfahrtsdokument
         **/
        public function
anfahrtsdokumentDeleteAction(Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_Anfahrtsdokument
$anfahrtsdokument) {
              echo get_class ($anfahrtsdokument);

              $this->anfahrtsdokumentRepository->remove(anfahrtsdokument);
       }

get_class says: "Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_Anfahrtsdokument"

So that's exactly what the repository wants.

What I am missing here?

TYPO3 is V6.2.4

Cheers,
Till