[TYPO3-mvc] Objects created through eID action remain empty

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Sep 15 10:28:14 CEST 2014

On 15.09.14 09:39, Daniel Völkel wrote:

>> How is the plugin rendered, when such a (broken) link is created? Like
>> with your "empty objects" issue, I assume through some eID script?
>
> I tried rendering through eID scripts and typoscript rendering, but the link didn't work in either of them.

As written before, incomplete bootstrap in eID scripts called once, will
affect any other request.

But I still so not understand how you designed your application.
Maybe it helps if you outline your application flow as a sequence of
actions like that:

1. Plugin Foo rendered as tt_content element placed on a page
2. User executes action 1, which triggers an Ajax action using
typoscript_rendering
3. The returned HTML result contains an URI which is used to trigger
action 2

Kind regards,
Helmut

--