[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Objects created through eID action remain empty

Daniel Völkel d.voelkel at medienwuerfel.de
Fri Sep 12 22:40:27 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,

after some days off, I continued updating my extension with your ajax approach and came across a new question: how can consecutive ajax calls be handled?

One basic example with two consecutive steps:
1. Search results, based on categories are loaded via ajax (works fine)
2. Saving results from this ajax loaded list should be added to personal favorites (not working anymore)

The cause seems to be the missing tt_content object in the path generated from your viewhelper. Can this be added somehow?

Regards,
Daniel