[TYPO3-mvc] Create link to file resource with fluid

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 8 12:51:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

it should be easy to create a link. I have a button with a link to a file resource, so it looks like
file:123

Now i want to have a link to the original file in FE because it's a pdf file.
I already created some parsing but this does not look very nice...

The only way i found was the uri.image, but this creates a link to the processed pdf and offers the downsized image...

<f:link.page pageUid="{f:uri.image(src:target, treatIdAsReference:1)}"
                                     class="btn btn-{size} btn-{class} {additionalClassNames}{f:if(condition: block, then: ' btn-block')}"
                                     rel="{f:if(condition: tooltip, then: 'tooltip')}" title="{title}" target="_blank">
       <f:render section="Text" arguments="{_all}"/>
</f:link.page>

i don't want to write a new viewhelper for this as it should be standard in TYPO3. Can anyone help me out?