[TYPO3-mvc] eID and Translations

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:29:43 CET 2014

Greetings,

Currently I'm stuck with getting a translated message from an Ajax Request via eID. Everything works as it should, but not the translation part.
I stumbled already several times over this issue.
As a workaround I used an ugly hack:
- including the sys_language_uid as hidden field
- send it along with every ajax call
- having a translation key for the default language with the sys_language_uid for every language as last part of the key. i.E. translation.key.0

I would be eager to know, if there is clean way for handling this issue.

Greetings
Gion