[TYPO3-mvc] External image viewhelper?

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Thu Nov 20 17:24:29 CET 2014

Viktor Livakivskyi schreef op 20-11-2014 15:29:

> I'm curious, will it work, if you do it like this:
> <f:image src="{media}" treatIdAsReference="TRUE" width="100"/>
> or even without 'treatIdAsReference' param?

Hi Viktor,

I am afraid I can't test this, the images which get stored on Amazon S3
are 7 thumbnails from a video encoding service (Pandastream).

After the users upload a video on the site, I get via AJAX an id back
which I store in {media.thumbnail}. With this I can show a thumbnail
preview image {media.thumbnail}_x.jpg.

So my {media} does not contain a FAL reference.

--
Kind Regards

Jacco van der Post