[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase objects only partly (uid, pid) filled

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Nov 14 15:40:34 CET 2014

On 14.11.14 14:50, Philipp Wrann wrote:
> How are chances such an approach is going to be in core soon? I dont like the idea of having dependencies to other packages.

It will never be shipped with 6.2, it might ship with 7 LTS.

The extension is really lightweight. Instead of bootstrapping
everything, it uses a hook in TSFE and replaces the content with the
rendered plugin content. If you fear the dependency, copy the code to
any of your extensions which previously had the Ajax eID dispatcher.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel