[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase objects only partly (uid, pid) filled

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Nov 13 11:58:55 CET 2014

Hi Philipp!

On 13.11.14 08:49, Philipp Wrann wrote:
> Yes - i see that - but i allready implemented that feature in a package before i knew that. I thought: eID? COOL - lets use that.... When i saw i had to bootstrap all of typo3 to make use of Database, TCA, Configuration and Translation it was too late. Of ycourse i could provide a new pagetype for those and start implementing that in all projects using that package but you know - who pays the effort?

Sure, there wasn't a nice solution before, so it was fine to do
something that kind of worked.

I only wanted to highlight that there is a solution now that is hassle
free and has no compatibility nor security implications.

> Just wanted to answer to the question, that was:  Does anybody of you use eID dispatchers to dispatch Extbase Ajax actions?

:)

I was asking the people with having issues with data mapping if they
might have eID dispatchers in use, because some of the implementations
are known to cause exactly such troubles.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel