[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase objects only partly (uid, pid) filled

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Nov 12 18:42:15 CET 2014

Hi Andreas!

On 12.11.14 16:53, Andreas Renner wrote:

> Do you have any step-by-step manual for it?

Yeah, sorry I still did not find the time to write some docs :(

1. Install/ Activate the Extension :)

Assuming you use Extbase, you can easily create an URI for an action
that you want to call via Ajax by using the ViewHelper.

2. Define the vh namespace[1]

3. As best practice I recommend is putting this into an data attribute
of a DOM element[2]

4. Use JS to get the URI and make the Ajax call. jQuery Example:[3]

5. Done

HTH

Kind regards,
Helmut