[TYPO3-mvc] pid = NULL in transient entity?

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Tue Nov 4 15:15:56 CET 2014

Hi Johannes,

you mean the person-values are there when fetching the
'accreditation'-object, but they do not have any pid set?
Do they have the column 'pid' set when looking at the database table?

regards,
Jonas

Am 10.10.2014 um 08:45 schrieb Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions:
> I have a strange problem.
>
> My model "accreditation" has subobject "persons". Persons is an
> objectStorage.
>
> If I make a debug on the accreditation-object and looking thru the
> persons-Objects all pid-Settings there are NULL. The pid-Setttings of all
> other sub-objects are correct. Whats my problem?
>

> Best regards
>
> Johannes

Neu: Portal Region Stuttgart - www.region-stuttgart.de
Neu: emobil-in-bw.de
Neukunde: Statistisches Landesamt BaWü
--------------------------------
d-mind bei Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/werbeagentur.internetagentur.stuttgart
d-mind
Fuchs/Weiß/Strobel GbR
Mörikestraße 69
70199 Stuttgart
Tel.: +49 711 280481-1 (Durchwahl: -18)
Fax: +49 711 2804813
Inhaber: Jens Fuchs, Michael Weiß, Jens Strobel
www.d-mind.de