[TYPO3-mvc] 6.2: How to debug recursive validation

Matthew Colton mat.colton at web-xs.de
Mon May 19 07:46:39 CEST 2014

Hi Till,
I know what you mean, the error reporting of extbase is useless in
parts. In MANY parts.

Honestly, I don't know why your code worked in 4.6, but the problems
must have something to do with the changes in 4.6 to 6.2. The easiest
one would be the @dontvalidate in 4.x that changed to @ignorevalidation
in 6.x. But that doesn't explain why it only fails as typoscript
userfunc. So it's has to be some other problem.
--
Cheers
Matthew